Shipping to the European Union
Shipping to European Union countries is now available again but there are some important changes to take note of now the United Kingdom has left the European Union and the transition period is over,
- All orders will have a fully completed CN22 customs declaration label on the outside of the parcel.
- Import taxes (VAT) and clearing fees are likely to apply, how much they will be may vary depending on your location.
- Delivery times may vary and at least short delays should be expected as a result of the customs clearing process.
In order to reduce any potential delays only priority tracked airmail is being offered and electronics customs declarations will be sent for each order to speed up the clearing process when leaving the UK and entering the destination country.
There are also new changes to the terms and conditions of ordering,
- When ordering you agree to pay any customs charges due for your order in order for it to be released for delivery.
- If you fail to pay customs charges due the actual cost of postage and packing plus any additional transaction fees and taxes will be deducted from a refund when the order is returned, this may be higher than the actual delivery price paid.
- If the order is seized by your customs authority or does not get returned no refund will be issued for the order.
Customers within the EU who wish to avoid any potential delays or additional postage charges should order from Skirmshop NL where possible, their stock is already within the EU and should not attract additional charges, please click the link below to view the Lees Precision range at Skirmshop.
Other changes to delivery options for the United Kingdom & rest of the world
Royal Mail Tracked 24 & 48 are no longer available. While those services were selected on a regular basis after doing a review of the tracking information for orders where that service was used over the past couple of months it was found that no tracking had actually been provided by Royal Mail, simply a scan at point of delivery.
Both services are more expensive than 1st and 2nd Signed For services so the decision has been made to only offer those as they provide the same level of tracking as was being provided on the tracked services but for a lower cost.
The new prices for 1st Class Signed For are £3.60 for orders upto £36.00, £1.80 for orders between £36.01 and £60.00, free for orders over £60.00
International airmail prices have also been increased as a result of significant price increases from Royal Mail at the start of 2021, these are as a result of increasing costs of operating airmail services due to the reduced numbers of passenger flights operating worldwide which often carried post. Prices are being kept as low as possible but more price increases are expected in March.
As with UK postage prices international airmail prices reduce as order values increase so ordering multiple items at once is more cost effective.
Shipping to the EU now available again & changes to UK postage options
Shipping to the European Union